Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!




Well I don't really get this Christmas thing quite yet but I did have lots of fun opening presents and playing with lots of new toys!!! I think I could sit by our Christmas tree and just go through all the stuff under there for hours! So much to explore!!! It's been fun having my cousins around to play with as well... Megan and I have been "sharing" all of our toys and Cam keeps us pretty entertained.

Here's a couple videos of me unwrapping gifts and Megan and I sharing toys :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't tell you how much I miss little Sophia!! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful break and I can't wait to see you!! Give Soph some love and tell her I miss her! I would hate for her to forget about us!

Enjoy the rest of your time off!
Megan from Motion Peanut

Anonymous said...

Could not be anything other than a great Christmas - lots of smiles and healthy grandchildren, and snow to make it a White Christmas. Life is good!
Love from Grandad & Martha.