Check it out I went sledding for real today!!! Forget being pulled around my front yard I told mom and dad that I wanted to hit the big hill with my cousin Cam :). Megan (my cousin who is 2 months younger) seemed up for hitting the sled hill as well so we all headed to a nearby park to play with the "big" kids :) First my dad took me down the hill then I went with mom... I loved it!! we went sooooo fast!!! I think next time I want to build a ramp so we can catch some air!!!
An attempt to keep up with our travel adventures, road trips, and day to day ups and downs.. life goes by too fast.. want a way to capture the moments along the way... :)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Whoaaaaa!
Check it out I went sledding for real today!!! Forget being pulled around my front yard I told mom and dad that I wanted to hit the big hill with my cousin Cam :). Megan (my cousin who is 2 months younger) seemed up for hitting the sled hill as well so we all headed to a nearby park to play with the "big" kids :) First my dad took me down the hill then I went with mom... I loved it!! we went sooooo fast!!! I think next time I want to build a ramp so we can catch some air!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like great fun - but where is Terri, Megan & Grannie going down the hill? I love Sophis's big smile - she really liked the excitement of her runs down the hill.
Love, Grandad.
Post a Comment