Saturday, July 2, 2011

Caitlyn gets Baptized!


This past weekend Caitlyn took the "plunge".... she got baptized! Uncle Andrew flew in to be her Nouno (Godfather in Greek) and family and friends joined us in celebrating her big day! Even Granny came in from Houston. Caitlyn tends to be a little feisty and that was definitely at the case at the baptism!! Between her wanting down, rolling around and hiding a couple times...she made the priest work for it that's for sure!! He was a good sport though and did a great job. As for me, I loved putting on a pretty dress and getting to where a necklace, it was a pretty special day so I wanted to do it up :). (Yes, I love wearing dresses and mom just doesn't know what to think!)

Here's a few pics from the day..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty little girls & pretty dresses go together like .....You have to love it. Love, Grandad.