Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick-r-Treat!


Well, It's official - I fully took advantage of the whole Trick-r-Treat thing this year!! I even got to indulge in loads of chocolate that all sorts of nice people handed out to me just for standing there and smiling at them... probably helped that I looked pretty cute in my butterfly wings :) Some houses seemed a bit scary so I opted out on those, but for the houses that looked "friendly" I hung with the crew and waited my turn to get a fun treat. Caitlyn went too - but she's not old enough (like me:) to get candy yet... Maybe next year Caits!!

We were a pretty cute pair though as butterflies...(If I do say so myself!)... Dad on the other hand, now that was a different story!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about trick or treat coming up to the door - Rod Stewart & 2 beautiful butterflies! Love, Grandad.

Anonymous said...

What.. Brad with hair? Must be halloween :)

Love the matching butterfly outfits!

Terri