Can you believe it?? I'm ONE! My parents can't believe how quick it went but I feel like a year is a long time!! I had a really fun birthday party, lots of my friends came over to hang out and play... I think it was the most number of friends I've ever had over at one time!!
I even had my own birthday cake :) Everyone gathered around the table and sang me the best birthday song I've ever heard!!! I didn't quite to know what to make of it!! I did get a little upset when my dad blew out the candles (but that was because my fingers got pinched between high chair and table!!)... it took me a bit but I did decide to dig into a cupcake and it was pretty tasty!!! yummy!
2 comments:
Very cute... I loved helping bring the gifts to Sophia. That's the first thing I told dad on Sunday when he asked me about the party!
Thanks for having a fun birthday party and yummy cake and cup cakes (since I did have both).
Awesome party! Is Sophia standing unaided? Sure looks like it!
Love,
Grandpa.
Post a Comment