We headed over to central Oregon to celebrate New Years with some friends. It was super fun! My friend Bailey was there too and we had fun hanging together all weekend. She even taught me how to give hugs! Now I like to give them to everyone! It's how I say "Happy New Year" in my own way :). I got to go on 2 fun snowshow adventures. First with my mom and the girls (the boys headed up to the mountain to ski). Then on we all headed out the next day for a New Years Day outing - a great way to start off the new year!! Driving home was fun too - I got a turn at the wheel!
An attempt to keep up with our travel adventures, road trips, and day to day ups and downs.. life goes by too fast.. want a way to capture the moments along the way... :)
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Happy New Year!
We headed over to central Oregon to celebrate New Years with some friends. It was super fun! My friend Bailey was there too and we had fun hanging together all weekend. She even taught me how to give hugs! Now I like to give them to everyone! It's how I say "Happy New Year" in my own way :). I got to go on 2 fun snowshow adventures. First with my mom and the girls (the boys headed up to the mountain to ski). Then on we all headed out the next day for a New Years Day outing - a great way to start off the new year!! Driving home was fun too - I got a turn at the wheel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A natural at the wheel! Dad & Mom better start saving now - I see a baby-blue Mercedes convertible on the wishlist!
Post a Comment