Little update on me... let's see - I'm almost 8 months old.. I sit up really well, I love all sorts of food, and I grab just about anything I can get my hands on (then put it in my mouth of course :). Oh yeah, and I've been saying "da da" alot... My dad always seems to respond when I do, I wonder if that sounds means something! Still no teeth, no hair, and don't really see the need to crawl yet - it's really fun just sitting up and playing so I stick to that... lots of my friends and classmates crawl all around so I think I might give a try soon - I want to be able to keep up with them!!! As for now, they all just crawl over to me so that's works out well :)
An attempt to keep up with our travel adventures, road trips, and day to day ups and downs.. life goes by too fast.. want a way to capture the moments along the way... :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
7 1/2 months old...
Little update on me... let's see - I'm almost 8 months old.. I sit up really well, I love all sorts of food, and I grab just about anything I can get my hands on (then put it in my mouth of course :). Oh yeah, and I've been saying "da da" alot... My dad always seems to respond when I do, I wonder if that sounds means something! Still no teeth, no hair, and don't really see the need to crawl yet - it's really fun just sitting up and playing so I stick to that... lots of my friends and classmates crawl all around so I think I might give a try soon - I want to be able to keep up with them!!! As for now, they all just crawl over to me so that's works out well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment