Thursday, May 8, 2008

Me and my cousins...

We had a fun trip to Denver last weekend! I got to hang out with my cousins Leo and TJ for the first time. They were really fun. TJ was so nice to me and even told me I was cute! Now Leo on the other hand he was more interested in grabbing my face which as you can tell in the photo I wasn't too happy about!! I also got to meet my Uncle Andrew, Aunt Dena, Uncle Alex, Aunt Pat, Uncle Mike, Aunt Donna, and Cousins Nick, Mao and Mike. Whew!! They were all so fun and I loved meeting all of them. I can't wait until I get to see them again!! I also can't wait until I can keep up with TJ and Leo :) I think they're going to keep me busy!! Oh and Yiayia and Papou were pretty much in heaven the whole time because they got to have all their grandchildren together in one place!

No comments: