An attempt to keep up with our travel adventures, road trips, and day to day ups and downs.. life goes by too fast.. want a way to capture the moments along the way... :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I like to bake
I made cookies with Katie and Mommy today! I think I'm a pretty good baker because everyone seemed to love my cookies :). It was easy too, all I had to do was sit there and smile. I hope we bake again soon.
Yummy cookies - I know your mom makes pretty good cookies so you're learning from the best. Hopefully my mom will make some cookies soon - or can I come over and bake cookies with you? ;) You are getting so big Sophia!
2 comments:
Yummy cookies - I know your mom makes pretty good cookies so you're learning from the best. Hopefully my mom will make some cookies soon - or can I come over and bake cookies with you? ;) You are getting so big Sophia!
I'd love to make cookies with you! let's have our moms plan a play date :)
Post a Comment